- Introduction to Touhou
- The Instructions Page
- Official Touhou Games
- Boho Youyoumu
- Bullet Report
- Cirno Climbers
- Cirno Smash Climbers
- Endless Alice Crysis
- Endless Marisa
- Gensokyo no Nazo
- Han Tamashii Takeshi Geichou
- Katsugeki Kidan 3
- The Legend of Scarlet Devil Castle: Scarlet Symphony
- The Legend of Scarlet Devil Castle II: Stranger's Requiem
- Maid Made Maze
- Mystical Chain
- New Super Marisa Land
- Quartet X
- Remifura Spirits
- Rift in a Friendship
- Rush the Hina
- Sanae & Momie with Ibara Kasen
- Sanae Challenge! ~ Fusion
- Takkoman ~Kouzatsu World~
- Touhou Koukayaku - The Game
- Unbelieved Heroes
- 2.5/3D Action/Platforming >
- 2.5/3D Fighting >
- 2D Shooting (Danmakufu) >
- 2D Shooting (Others) >
- 2.5/3D Shooting >
RPG, SRPG & RTS
- Blizzard of Faith & Revenge
- Fantasy Maiden Wars (Series)
- Genius of Sappheiros
- Gensou Maroku ~The Devil of Decline~
- Labyrinth of Touhou
- Nightmare of Sleeping Girl
- PatchCon: Defend the Library!
- Scarlet Devil Mansion Defense
- Tempest of Heaven and Earth: Suppression by Celestial
- Touhou Defense of the Shrines
- Touhou Diablo: Treasure Hunter G
- Touhou Mother
- Youkai Tan Q Roku
- Puzzle & Logic >
- Visual Novels >
- Party >
- Sports >
- Card >
- Rhythm >
- Sandbox >
- 2D Action/Platforming >
- Official Print Works
- Marisa's "Borrowed" Doujin Stash
- Official Soundtracks
Remixes & Other Music
- Videos & Utilities
- Rhythm Game Simfile Packs
Other Cool Games
- Game Ratings
Where having even the very stars within our reach is just another everyday miracle. So, games? No problem. :p
May the miracles of our shrine be many,
and may it be blessed with prosperity.
Weekly Featured Spinoff
A new game is featured each Sunday; our Facebook and Skype chats determine it.
Reitaisai 12 is May 10, 2015!
to the Moriya Shrine!
What We Are
We hope to be your one-stop for all things Touhou-related. Just use the navigation area to the left; hover over whichever category you need, and you'll see its entries. If there's something we don't have that you think we should, let us know!
Partners & Affiliates
A French site with the same goal as us - to help share the joy of Touhou games with the world. Knows of us, and also helps provide us with content.
Fellow doujin game download site. Knows of our existence and even communicates in our shoutbox from time to time.
Artifact Gaming ("AFG")
A server whose members aspire to create and host indie games. They are allowing us to host downloads with them. Staff member ThatCrazyCarlGuy is AFG's representative / ambassador.
Site Last Updated
March 26, 2015
[Sparen] Danmakufu Features is now a thing (about a quarter of the people I reached out to actually answered the survey)! Most likely, it will be shoved under "What We Are"
~The first installment of Danmakufu Features - Raiko's Rhythm Rumble by AJS, is now available!
[Mk] There's some new stuff that's been added in the Album Archive but instead of listing them one by one, I put star(☆) markers beside each album link to specify whether they're new or not.
On a side note, the Archive music box has been updated and the Ampitheater music box has been moved to the directory page.
Time for some doujin updates~
[Sparen] Information populated for White Names Spoiled Past.
* Made the front page tighter and more meaningful. I got rid of the music box probably no one was using, as well as the Hot Topics and On Our Minds areas, since they were being neglected, in favor of a new Weekly Featured Spinoff and moving the shoutbox to the left column of this main area.
* Updated Nitori's Computer-Reading at the bottom of this page. It now finds Vista again (why it wasn't before I don't know), and comes with icons for a nicer look that is no longer just text.
[Sparen] Information populated for Mystical Power Plant and Fairies of Sorcery, as well as the SpellCard Collection series, Youkai Kori Kassen, and Riverbed Soul Saver.
[Ace] Added some quotes from Forbidden Scrollery to the quote database, for a new total of 235 quotes it now draws from.
[Ace] It's high time I did some things around here.
* Added the recent games to the polls and actually reset the three main polls as a result, because tastes and skill levels change over the years. With a refreshed ability to vote, get back in there and tell us which games you like and what you're capable of nowadays!
* Since Saint left, the Print Works page has fallen out of contention; I have picked it up, and want to start doing its upkeep myself (unless another editor wants to do it?). I have started by updating the downloads for "Wild and Horned Hermit" and "Forbidden Scrollery" to include everything that's been translated to date.
* I also totally overhauled the organization of the Print Works page.
* I added a bunch of new quotes; seom from ISC and ULiL, and a bunch from WaHH. I'm too burnt out to add stuff for FS right now, but expect more new quotes within the next week.
Currently drawing from 235 quotes. Reload the page for a new quote.
Quote Database Last Updated: March 19, 2015
Quote Database Last Updated: March 19, 2015
Pond of Happiness
Disclaimer: No one else can see Nitori's assessment of your computer (unless you upload a screenshot somewhere, or tell someone what it says).
Hello friend! I'm Nitori Kawashiro, the most technologically-advanced individual in Gensokyo - and I am confident I can tell you what you're running. Don't think I know my outside world technology? You'd be wrong, and I'll prove it!